Monday, January 21, 2013

Blog Ideas to make your blog more successful

I found this pinterest board that has some really great links to help people to start or fix or improve their blogs to be more successful with followers and possibly to make money. I didn't want to repin the whole thing..wish there was a "repin board" I know there is a follow but that is only for content that is added. But you might enjoy this. It is a collaborative effort by several pinners... Here is the top of the blog and then the link
Tips 4 Mom Bloggers





Thought I'd add a mid winter picture of the grass we put in last summer..shows the brickwork better too. I"m still working on the flower bed near the house but for now at least it looks ok when its been freezing here for 2 weeks!

No comments :

Post a Comment