Monday, February 11, 2013

Mod Podge Rocks!

I wanted to share a very very special thank you to Amy Anderson who has written one of the coolest books on using mod podge. She sent me a free copy probably cuz she felt so sorry for me (haha) but here is a picture of the book....and you can also see some of the pages of the inside of the book on the amazon site....so you can see what I mean!
Awesome Mod Podge Rocks Book


Her awesome site which I follow and love everything she posts is
Mod Podge Rocks Blog
and her Facebook account...
http://www.facebook.com//ModPodgeRocks


Amy has gone out of her way to help people and I have pinned so many things off her site to my pinterest I even have a whole pin board called Mod Podge and other transfer stuff.

I tried to post a link to it but right now Pinterest says I don't exist...well maybe thats a good thing I need to get back to work!

Thanks again Amy Anderson. Maybe someday I can do a profile for my blog on you?


1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! You are so sweet :D

    ReplyDelete