Thursday, August 2, 2012

My 2000 followers on Pinterest!

WOW 2000 followers last night...so I got ready today to pick a winner for a small gift out of those who repin the most of my images (wow takes forever to pick out of 2000 people!) and today its already up to 2026!

But the winner is.....JODY DEAN! Jody you probably don't follow my blog but i'll track you down...need your mailing address OR lunch with you and the secret woman kelly sometime soon!



So many of these items from my Friends Kelly from Mulberry Tree, and Barbara from Apple Rose Cottage...I just steal their ideas..

Thanks everyone for following my pins...makes me feel they are not in vain! Today I'm heading to my board "Mod podge and transfers" to figure the best way to transfer an image to canvas. I need to review all of them trying to keep them straight is not easy!

1 comment :

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope it was amazing. I never win anything...woo hoo!!!! 2000 plus followers, thats awesome!! Haven't been on the computer much lately. Very busy with the kids. I will send you an email. LOVE following your pins...

    ReplyDelete