Friday, January 6, 2012

Votive Holder

First I suggest you fold everything back and forth. Gives much better straight strong folds, looks more professional. Then since I was using the little glue tabs (glue itself would have been better and stronger but I was in a hurry) I put all the glue tabs on at one time, then took all the tops off at one time. Really saved a lot of time.










Here I started making the corners, Holding each stage together to make a good strong bond.









Same Here showing the flap this time is small.....







Here is the topper just folded it and put glue tabs on top, If I would have read the instructions, I would have read that they glue along the entire bottom edge which would have made mine much stronger!
The votives I got from the dollar store are smaller than some so it didnt' fill the box completely so you can't see it but I snuck in the extra tealights from my last jobs (was able to use the 4 leftover) but normally I wouldn't do that







Again if I had paid attention I would have glued the topper on the outside instead of on the inside.....oh well you get the idea. it makes a nice handle on top
having it set up this way.



Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment